Triple Chocolate Brownies
- Yield: 16 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minute
- Cook Time: 30 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 190
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoon butter
- CHOCOLATE FROSTING
- 1 teaspoon vegetable shortening
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- Remaining sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (1 oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2 (1 oz.) squares white baking chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- WHITE CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8 x 8-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MIX 1 cup sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate in large bowl. Add egg, flour, vanilla and baking powder. Mix well. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle 1/2 cup chocolate chips evenly over batter.
- BAKE 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- MELT 1/2 cup chocolate chips and butter in small saucepan over low heat. Gradually stir in remaining sweetened condensed milk. Stir until smooth and well blended. Spread over cooled brownies.
- MELT white baking chocolate with shortening in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Immediately drizzle over brownies. Chill before cutting into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 brownie of 16, Calories Per Serving 190, Total Fat 10g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 60mg, Carbohydrates 25g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 23g, Protein 4g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.