Salted Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 16 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minute
- Cook Time: 45 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 290
- 1 cup salted mini pretzels, broken into pieces, 3/4 for crust, 1/4 cup for topping
- 3 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1/4 for crust, 1/4 cup for filling
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (8 oz.) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- For Crust: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray with no-stick cooking spray. Pulverize pretzels, graham crackers, brown sugar and cinnamon into a fine crumb in food processor. Transfer to medium bowl and stir in butter. Mix well. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- For Filling: MIX eggs and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, cream cheese, salt, cloves and nutmeg. Mix until smooth; pour on top of crust. Top with pretzel pieces, peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover pan with foil. Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes until filling is set. Refrigerate at least 2 1/2 hours. Remove from pan using foil. Remove foil and cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar of 16, Calories Per Serving 290, Total Fat 13g, Calories From Fat 110g, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 470mg, Carbohydrates 41g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 29g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 70%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 8%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.