Raspberry-Topped Lemon Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 30 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 350
- 4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Beat egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Blend in lemon juice. Pour into pie crust. Bake 30 minutes or until set in center. Cool on wire rack.
- STIR raspberries and cornstarch in small saucepan until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is clear. Spoon on top of pie.
- CHILL at least 4 hours. Top with whipped topping before serving. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/8 of pie, Calories Per Serving 350, Total Fat 14g, Calories From Fat 120g, Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 2.5g, Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 50g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 39g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 15%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.