Lemon Icebox Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 400
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup finely crushed vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tablespoon pre-sweetened lemonade flavor drink crystal
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cup water, divided
- MELT butter in small saucepan; stir in wafer crumbs. Press firmly onto bottom and up sides of 9-inch pie plate; chill.
- SOFTEN gelatin in 1/4 cup water in small saucepan. Heat until dissolved over low heat; set aside.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, remaining water and drink crystals in medium bowl; mix well. Stir in gelatin mixture.
- POUR into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or until firm. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/8 of pie, Calories Per Serving 400, Total Fat 14g, Calories From Fat 120g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 180mg, Carbohydrates 64g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 57g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.