Easter Hunt Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 410
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- Jelly beans, marshmallow candies or other small Easter candy
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Toasted coconut for garnish
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy; gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add water and pudding mix; on low speed, beat until smooth. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- SPOON filling into pie crust. Chill 3 hours. Garnish top of pie with jelly beans, marshmallow candies and toasted coconut as desired and serve.
- * For young children, use holiday marshmallow candies or soft candies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/10 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 410, Total Fat 19g, Calories From Fat 170g, Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 310mg, Carbohydrates 54g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 45g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.