Eagle Brand® Sweet Potato Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 40 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 340
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Beat sweet potatoes and butter in large bowl until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, orange peel, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and eggs; mix well. Pour into crust.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 slice, 1/10 of pie, Calories Per Serving 340, Total Fat 14g, Calories From Fat 130g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 250mg, Carbohydrates 47g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 34g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 110%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 10%, Iron 4%.