Eagle Brand® Peanut Butter Sauce
- Yield: 2 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 160
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in heavy saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened.
- REMOVE from heat. Stir in peanuts, vanilla and cinnamon. Serve warm over ice cream or with apples.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/16 of recipe, abt 2 T, Calories Per Serving 160, Total Fat 7g, Calories From Fat 60g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 60mg, Carbohydrates 22g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 21g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.