Eagle Brand® Hot Fudge Sauce
- Yield: About 2 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 150
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoon water
- COMBINE ingredients in 1 quart glass measure. Microwave on HIGH (100% power) 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after each minute.
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk, butter and water in medium-sized heavy saucepan over medium heat. Beat smooth with wire whisk if necessary. Stir in vanilla.
- SERVE warm over ice cream or as fruit dipping sauce. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator; reheat to serve.
- To Reheat: Combine desired amount of sauce with small amount of water in small heavy saucepan. Stir constantly over low heat until heated through.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/16 of recipe, abt 2 T, Calories Per Serving 150, Total Fat 6g, Calories From Fat 60g, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrates 21g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 20g, Protein 2g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.