Creamy Mini Tarts
- Yield: 60 mini tarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 1 Hour
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 70
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 4 (1.9 oz.) box mini fillo shells
- 2/3 cup Blueberry Preserves, or any flavor Orchard's Finest Preserves
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla until blended. Spoon about 2 teaspoons into each mini shell. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- MAKE a slight indentation in the filling using the back of small round measuring spoon. Fill with 1/2 teaspoon preserves. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- SPECIAL OCCASIONS: Top with various decorator sprinkles or chocolate curls.
- CHOCOLATE: Melt 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips. Stir into filling until blended. Fill mini shells. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- PEANUT BUTTER: Stir 1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter into filling until smooth and blended. Fill mini shells. Top with foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped.
- FRESH FRUIT: Top mini tarts with fresh fruit such as strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, cherries, kiwi, grapes or pineapple. Garnish with mint leaves.
- HOT FUDGE: Place 2 tablespoons Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping into corner of resealable plastic bag. Cut small corner off bag. Squeeze to drizzle over top of mini tarts.
- PRESERVES: Use different flavors of Smucker's® preserves or orange marmalade to create a colorful assortment. Garnish with mint leaves.
- MOCHA: Dissolve completely 2 tablespoons Instant Coffee in lemon juice before adding to cream cheese mixture. Fill mini shells. Top with chocolate curls.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 tart of 60, Calories Per Serving 70, Total Fat 2.5g, Calories From Fat 25g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 40mg, Carbohydrates 10g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 8g, Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 2%, Iron 0%.