Creamy Chocolate Fondue
- Yield: About 3 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 380
- Dash salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (20 oz.) bottle Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- MICROWAVE METHOD
- COMBINE chocolate syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan. Cook and stir over medium-low heat 10 to 12 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- REMOVE from heat. Stir in vanilla. Serve warm with desired dippers.
- Also good served warm or cold over ice cream. Sauce can be made several weeks in advance.
- COMBINE syrup, sweetened condensed milk and salt in 1-quart glass measure. Cook on HIGH (100% power) 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir in vanilla.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/9 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 380, Total Fat 2g, Calories From Fat 20g, Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 135mg, Carbohydrates 83g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 66g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 10%, Vitamin C 15%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.