Cranberry Cream Cheese Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 55 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 280
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 (16 oz.) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, oats, 3/4 cup brown sugar and butter in large bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remainder firmly onto bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in small bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth; stir in lemon juice. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- COMBINE remaining 1 tablespoon brown sugar and cornstarch in small bowl; stir in cranberry sauce. Spoon evenly over cream cheese layer. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until golden. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar, 1/24 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 280, Total Fat 13g, Calories From Fat 110g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 110mg, Carbohydrates 37g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 22g, Protein 4g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Iron 4%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.