- Yield: 4 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 17 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 70
- 1 (14 oz.) package (5 1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT egg whites until stiff peaks form.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, coconut and vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Fold in egg whites. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet.
- MACAROON KISSES: PREPARE and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 macaroon of 48, Calories Per Serving 70, Total Fat 3g, Calories From Fat 25g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 35mg, Carbohydrates 9g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 8g, Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.