- Yield: 4 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 17 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 70
- 1 (14 oz.) package (5 1/3 cups) flaked coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg white, beaten
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Line baking sheets with foil. Spray foil with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, egg white, coconut and vanilla and almond extracts in large bowl; mix well. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire rack. Macaroons will stick if allowed to cool on baking sheet.
- MACAROON KISSES: PREPARE and bake as above. Press solid milk chocolate candy piece into center of each macaroon immediately after baking.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 macaroon of 48, Calories Per Serving 70, Total Fat 3g, Calories From Fat 25g, Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 35mg, Carbohydrates 9g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 8g, Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.