Chocolate Hazelnut Dessert Bites
- Yield: 70 bites
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minute
- Cook Time: 35 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 100
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 (2.25 oz.) package chopped hazelnuts
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Mocha Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup water
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in sweetened condensed milk, hazelnut spread, salt and almond extract until smooth.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 15 x 10-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until set in center. Cool 15 minutes. Freeze 30 minutes to make cutting easier.
- TRIM edges of brownies. Cut into 70 (1 1/4-inch) squares. Arrange on serving platter. Place chocolate hazelnut mixture in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Pipe swirls on top of each brownie. Garnish each with 1 piece of chopped hazelnut, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/70 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 100, Total Fat 5g, Calories From Fat 45g, Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 35mg, Carbohydrates 13g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 10g, Protein 1g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Calcium 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.