- Yield: 1 3/4 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 3 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 390
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 to 2 teaspoon warm water, as needed
- STIR sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes. Stir until blended. Microwave on HIGH an additional 1 minute. Stir in vanilla. If sauce becomes too thick for dipping, stir in warm water by teaspoonful until smooth.
- SERVE warm fresh fruit, small cookies or small pretzel twists.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/6 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 390, Total Fat 14g, Calories From Fat 120g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 140mg, Carbohydrates 66g, Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugar 59g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 25%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.