Chocolate Caramel Raspberry Sauce
- Yield: 2 cups
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 15 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 310
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 25 caramels, unwrapped
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 pound cake, sliced
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 4 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet chocolate
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, caramels and chocolate in heavy saucepan over low heat; stir until smooth. Stir in butter and jam until smooth. Serve warm over pound cake.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 2 T w slice pound cake, Calories Per Serving 310, Total Fat 12g, Calories From Fat 100g, Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 190mg, Carbohydrates 49g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 32g, Protein 5g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 2%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.