Chocolate Caramel Commotion Bars
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 45 Minute
- Cook Time: 15 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 340
- 3/4 cup butter, divided
- 1/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 oz.) package caramels, unwrapped
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cup salted peanuts, finely chopped
- 3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- MELT 2 cups chocolate chips and 1/2 cup butter in medium saucepan over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat. Add sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Stir in flour. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Cool.
- MELT 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in sugar and 1/4 cup cream. Boil 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in marshmallow cream, 1/4 cup peanut butter and peanuts. Spread evenly over baked layer. Cool.
- COOK caramels and 1/4 cup cream in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until caramels are melted. Spread over marshmallow layer. Cool until set.
- COMBINE 1 cup chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and 3/4 cup peanut butter in small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Spread over caramel layer. Chill 30 minutes or until set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 bar, 1/36 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 340, Total Fat 18g, Calories From Fat 160g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 140mg, Carbohydrates 42g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 31g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.