Candy Bar Brownie Bombe
- Yield: 16 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 1 Hour
- Cook Time: 25 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 430
- 2 (2.07 oz.) chocolate covered peanut nougat candy bars, chopped
- 2 tablespoon chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup heavy cream
- ICE CREAM
- 1/3 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Magic Shell® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Topping, plus additional for garnish
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoon water
- For Brownie: Coat 9-inch round cake pan with baking spray with flour. Prepare brownie batter according to package directions using oil, water and egg. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 24 to 26 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- LINE 2.5 quart (9-inch) diameter bowl with plastic wrap. Spread peanut butter ice cream evenly on bottom and sides of bowl. Freeze 1 hour until firm. Spread candy bar ice cream over peanut butter ice cream, filling bowl completely. Place brownie on top. Cover; freeze 2 hours until firm.
- INVERT bombe onto serving dish. Remove bowl and plastic wrap. Drizzle with fudge topping. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts. Cut into 16 slices.
- For Ice Cream: BEAT cream and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until stiff peaks form. Beat in sweetened condensed milk. Divide in half. Beat peanut butter into one half of cream mixture. Swirl in 1/4 cup fudge topping. Do not over mix. Stir candy bar pieces into remaining cream mixture. Freeze 3 hours or until partially frozen.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/16 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 430, Total Fat 28g, Calories From Fat 250g, Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 42g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 32g, Protein 7g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Calcium 10%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.