- Yield: 4 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 5 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 460
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cup Ice cubes
- 2 tablespoon Kava® Acid-Neutralized Instant Coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup warm water
- DISSOLVE coffee in water in small bowl. In blender, combine dissolved coffee, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla; blend well.
- ADD ice gradually, blending until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/4 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 460, Total Fat 11g, Calories From Fat 90g, Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 81g, Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugar 81g, Protein 11g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Calcium 35%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 0%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.