Build-Your-Own Caramel Apple Snacks
- Yield: 5 cups dip
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 410
- 1/8 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 2 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 5 fun size peanut, nougat and caramel milk chocolate bars, chopped
- Graham crackers, pretzels, vanilla wafers, etc.
- 1 jar Smucker's® Simple Delight™ Salted Caramel Topping, divided
- Unpeeled Granny Smith apples, cored and sliced
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and apple pie spice, if desired, in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until smooth. Spread evenly in 4 (1 1/2-cup) shallow serving dishes or 1 (9-inch) pie plate.
- DRIZZLE with enough caramel topping to cover cream cheese mixture. Chill until ready to serve. Sprinkle with candy bars just before serving. Serve as a dip with apples, graham crackers, etc.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/5 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 410, Total Fat 18g, Calories From Fat 160g, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 400mg, Carbohydrates 58g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 40g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Iron 6%.