Brownie Mint Sundae Squares
- Yield: 20 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minute
- Cook Time: 30 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 370
- 2 cup (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/4 cup water
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. Spoon over brownie layer; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Serve with hot fudge topping, if desired.
- BAKE in 9 x 13-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in walnuts.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 of 20 squares, Calories Per Serving 370, Total Fat 23g, Calories From Fat 200g, Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 115mg, Carbohydrates 39g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 30g, Protein 4g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Calcium 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 6%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.