- Yield: 2 quarts
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 10 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 240
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups strong brewed ground coffee
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 5 cup water
- COMBINE cocoa, salt and cinnamon in 3-quart saucepan. Add sweetened condensed milk; mix well.
- SLOWLY stir in water and coffee over medium heat; heat thoroughly but do not boil. Serve warm.
- Brazilian coffee may be stored in refrigerator up to 5 days. Mix well and reheat before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 cup, Calories Per Serving 240, Total Fat 6g, Calories From Fat 50g, Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 370mg, Carbohydrates 43g, Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugar 40g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 4%.