Berry Patch Smoothie
- Yield: 6 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 0 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 620
- 1 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 3 cup Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cup raspberries, frozen
- 1 1/2 quart strawberries, frozen
- Turn off blender and stir from the bottom up with a large metal spoon to facilitate blending of frozen fruit. For a lighter consistency, add 1 cup ice cubes (per serving) when blending sweetend condensed milk and cranberry juice.
- PLACE sweetened condensed milk and cranberry juice in blender; blend until smooth.
- ADD berries. Blend on low to chop fruit, then blend on high to finish.
- POUR 1 1/2 cups of prepared smoothie into 16-ounce glass. Serve immediately.
- To make an elegant dessert parfait: Alternate layers of vanilla ice cream and smoothie mixture in a pretty parfait glass. Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and fresh strawberry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1/6 of recipe, Calories Per Serving 620, Total Fat 12g, Calories From Fat 110g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 160mg, Carbohydrates 119g, Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugar 108g, Protein 13g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Calcium 45%, Vitamin C 160%, Iron 8%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.