1-2-3 Snap Brownies
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minute
- Cook Time: 30 Minute
- Calories Per Serving: 350
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips, butter and vanilla in large bowl. Mix until blended. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size 1 brownie of 24, Calories Per Serving 350, Total Fat 14g, Calories From Fat 130g, Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 150mg, Carbohydrates 53g, Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugar 45g, Protein 6g;Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Calcium 15%, Vitamin C 0%, Iron 8%.
Smucker's (or Jif, or Crisco) is a trademark of The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission; Folgers is a trademark of The Folger Coffee Company, used by permission, and Pillsbury (or Pillsbury's BEST) is a trademark of The Pillsbury Company, LLC used under license by The J.M. Smucker Company, used by permission.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.