White Chocolate Apricot Swirl Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white baking chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15 oz.) can apricot halves, drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir graham cracker crumbs, almonds, sugar and butter in small bowl until evenly moistened. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy. Blend in sweetened condensed milk. Add eggs, melted white baking chips and vanilla; blend until smooth. Pour over crust.
- PLACE apricots in food processor or blender. Cover and process until smooth. Spoon small dollops of apricot puree over top of cream cheese mixture. Swirl with tip of knife to make marbled appearance.
- BAKE 50 to 60 minutes or until edges are puffed and golden. (Center will not be completely set.) Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Chill thoroughly before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 330), Total Fat 37g (Saturated Fat 20g, Trans Fat 1g), Cholesterol 135mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 44g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 35%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.