Very Berry Triple Berry Trifle
- Yield: 15 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 (7 oz.) packages Martha White® Wild Berry Flavored Muffin Mix
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (3.4 oz.) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 1/2 cups frozen mixed berries (do not thaw)
- Mixed berries for garnish, if desired
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Spray 13 x 9-inch pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together muffin mix, eggs, water and oil until blended. Pour into prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer at medium high speed until smooth. Beat in pudding mix until dissolved. Add milk and beat at medium speed for 2 minutes. Fold in half the whipped topping. Refrigerate to thicken.
- DIVIDE cooled cake into thirds. Crumble one third into the bottom of a 4-quart trifle dish. Sprinkle with one third of the berries, then one third of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with berries, if desired. Chill 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/15 of recipe), Calories 430 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.