Tropical Tartlets with Toasted Coconut
- Yield: 8 tartlets
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 1 single Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweetened coconut flakes, toasted, divided
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Divide pie dough into 8 pieces. Roll into 5 inch circles on lightly floured surface. Press into 8 (4 x 3/4-inch) tart pans. Prick bottom and sides with fork.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes. Cool completely.
- STIR together sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and 1/2 cup coconut in medium bowl. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared crusts. Chill 1 hour. Arrange pineapple evenly over filling. Top with remaining coconut before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 8 tartlets), Calories 450 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.