Tropical Lime Pie
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 1/2 cups flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- Few drops green food coloring
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- COMBINE coconut and butter; press firmly into bottom and up side to rim of 9-inch pie plate. Chill.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl, until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, then lime juice and food coloring, if desired, until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- POUR into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 23g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 280mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 43g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.