Tropical Fruit Cream Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk Or 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (9-inch) frozen deep-dish pie crust, baked
- Fresh sliced mango
- Fresh sliced papaya
- 5 fresh red raspberries
- 12 chunks fresh pineapple
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 tablespoon Smucker's® Apple Jelly Or 1 tablespoon Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into baked pie crust.
- REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Arrange 9 slices each fresh mango and papaya, raspberries, pineapple, kiwi and mandarin oranges over pie. Microwave apple jelly on HIGH for 5 seconds; stir. Brush arranged fruit with melted jelly to coat evenly.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 61g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 45g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 110%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.