Toffee Pecan Tartlets
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3/4 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup English toffee bits
- Whipped cream
- 12 pecan halves
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 12 (4 x 3/4-inch) tart pans with no-stick cooking spray. Beat shortening and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Beat in flour and salt until dough forms. Divide dough evenly into 12 pieces. Pat evenly into prepared tart pans or roll each into 5-inch circle between 2 small sheets wax paper and line prepared tart pans. Trim dough even with edges of pans. Place tart pans on baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes.
- WHISK sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla in medium bowl until smooth. Stir in pecans and toffee bits. Divide evenly into crusts.
- REDUCE oven to 375°F. Bake tarts 17 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Remove from pans. Garnish with whipped cream and pecans halves, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 tartlets), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 300), Total Fat 33g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 230mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 30g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.