Super Fudgy Chocolate Cookies
- Yield: 3 1/2 dozen
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
- MELT chocolate chips and butter with sweetened condensed milk in saucepan. Remove from heat. Mix in flour, baking soda, egg, vanilla and nuts until smooth. Chill 20 minutes. Divide into thirds. Shape each into 7 x 1 1/2-inch roll. Wrap in wax paper. Chill until firm, about 2 hours.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat cookie sheet with no-stick spray. Cut rolls into 1/2-inch slices. Place on cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are slightly crusted. Cool 1 minute before removing from cookie sheets.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 40mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.