Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (10 oz.) package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 3/4 cups finely crushed cinnamon graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (4 tbsps.) butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BLEND strawberries in blender container until smooth. Transfer to saucepan; add cornstarch. Cook and stir until thickened. Cool.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in small bowl; press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add eggs, lemon juice and vanilla; mix well. Pour over crust.
- DROP strawberry mixture by spoonfuls over batter. Gently swirl with knife or spatula.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes or until center is set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 180 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 130mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.