- Yield: 10 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla flavor pudding mix
- 2 cups (1 pt.) heavy cream, stiffly whipped
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, cleaned, hulled and sliced (about 4 cups)
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk and water in large bowl; mix well. Add pudding mix; beat well. Chill 15 minutes.
- FOLD in whipped cream. Cover; chill. Just before serving, fold in all but 1 cup strawberries. Garnish with 1 cup strawberries.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 13g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 60%, Calcium 15%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.