Strawberries and Cream Pie
- Yield: 2 pies 8 servings per pie
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (18 oz.) jar Smucker's® Strawberry Preserves
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed, drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (16 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, plus additional for garnish if desired
- 2 (8 or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker pie crusts
- STIR together preserves, sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice and strawberries in medium bowl until well blended. Fold in whipped topping.
- SPOON filling into pie crusts. Freeze 6 hours or overnight, until filling is firm. Remove from freezer and allow to soften 5 to 10 minutes. Top slices with additional whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 56g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 47g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.