Spiced Cafe Mocha
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, plus additional for garnish
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups brewed Folgers® Black Silk Coffee Or Folgers Classic Roast® Coffee
- 2 cups milk
- Whipped cream
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, cocoa, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large saucepan. Whisk until blended.
- STIR in coffee and milk. Heat over medium heat until hot but do not boil. Serve garnished with whipped cream. Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 8 servings), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 31g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.