Salted Pumpkin Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 16 bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup salted mini pretzels
- 3 whole graham crackers
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (8 oz.) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup salted mini pretzels, broken into pieces
- 1/3 cup dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- For Crust: HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 8x8-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over edges. Spray with no-stick cooking spray. Pulverize pretzels, graham crackers, brown sugar and cinnamon into a fine crumb in food processor. Transfer to medium bowl and stir in butter. Mix well. Press evenly in bottom of prepared pan.
- For Filling: MIX eggs and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, cream cheese, salt, cloves and nutmeg. Mix until smooth; pour on top of crust. Top with pretzel pieces, peanuts and chocolate chips. Cover pan with foil. Bake 25 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 to 35 minutes until filling is set. Refrigerate at least 2 1/2 hours. Remove from pan using foil. Remove foil and cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 16), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 29g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.