Salted Caramel Macaroons
- Yield: 60 cookies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Sarah Meuser, New Milford, CT, Bake-Off® Contest 45, 2012 Finalist
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (12.25 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ Unbleached All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons McCormick® Sea Salt
- 2 (14 oz.) bags shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup Hershey's® semi-sweet chocolate baking chips
- Heat oven to 325°F. Line 2 large cookie sheets with cooking parchment paper; spray with no-stick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine condensed milk, caramel topping, flour and 3/4 teaspoon of the sea salt; mix well. Stir in coconut, pecans and chocolate chips until well mixed.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 1 inch apart onto cookie sheets. Lightly sprinkle tops with remaining 1/2 teaspoon sea salt.
- Bake 15 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store in airtight container.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2012 / McCormick and the Mc logo are registered trademarks of McCormick & Company, Incorporated, used by permission. / Fisher® is a registered trademark of John B. Sanfilippo & Son, Inc. ©2012 / Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 60), Calories 150 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.