S' Mores Bars
- Yield: 2 to 3 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 2 cups (12 oz. pkg.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, butter and 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly puffed up. Cool. Increase oven temperature to BROIL.
- COMBINE chocolate chips and remaining sweetened condensed milk in 2-quart glass measure. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) 1 minute or until chips are melted. Add vanilla. Spread over graham cracker crust.
- SPRINKLE miniature marshmallows over chocolate mixture; press in. Place several inches under broiler; broil just until marshmallows are lightly brown. Cool completely or chill. Cut into bars with wet knife.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 24), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.