Reduced Fat Lemony Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 2 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. Combine graham cracker crumbs, pecans, sugar and butter in medium bowl. Mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup. Press remaining mixture into 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- BAKE 6 minutes. Remove from oven; cool on wire rack.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl on low until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk. Beat in eggs until just combined. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Carefully spoon mixture over crust in pan. Spoon reserved crumb mixture to make diagonal stripes on top of cheese mixture or sprinkle to cover.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Cut into bars to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 bars), Calories 170 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 36mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 16g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 8%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.