Raspberry Topped Lemon Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (12 oz.) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Beat egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Blend in lemon juice. Pour into pie crust. Bake 30 minutes or until set in center. Cool on wire rack.
- STIR raspberries and cornstarch in small saucepan until blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and is clear. Spoon on top of pie.
- CHILL at least 4 hours. Top with whipped topping before serving. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 350 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 50g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.