Quick Butterscotch Cream Cheese Pie
- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- 1 (8- or 9-inch) prepared graham cracker or baked pie crust
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Butterscotch Flavored Syrup
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. On low speed, beat in water and pudding mix until smooth. Fold in whipped cream.
- POUR into prepared pie crust. Chill 30 minutes or until set. Garnish with whipped cream and drizzle with butterscotch topping.
- CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE PIE: Substitute instant chocolate pudding mix for butterscotch. Add 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder with pudding mix. Proceed as above. Drizzle with chocolate topping or sprinkle with mini chocolate chips.
- COCONUT CREAM CHEESE PIE: Substitute instant coconut cream pudding mix for butterscotch. Fold in 1/2 cup flaked coconut with whipped cream. Proceed as above. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup toasted coconut.
- VANILLA NUT CREAM CHEESE PIE: Substitute instant vanilla pudding mix for butterscotch. Fold in 3/4 cup chopped toasted nuts with whipped cream. Proceed as above. Drizzle with caramel topping.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 580 (Calories from Fat 290), Total Fat 32g (Saturated Fat 17g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 330mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 56g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.