Pumpkin Pie Squares
- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F (350°F for glass dish).
- COMBINE butter, coconut, graham cracker crumbs and nuts in medium bowl. Mix well. Reserve 1 cup crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining mixture into bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- COMBINE pumpkin, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Pour over prepared crust. Top with reserved crumbs.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 square of 8), Calories 520 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 27g (Saturated Fat 12g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 62g (Dietary Fiber 5g, Sugars 51g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 170%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 20%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.