Pumpkin Orange Cheesecake
- Yield: 12 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 75 Minutes
- 1 1/2 cups gingersnap cookie crumbs (about 32 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (2 cups)
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter; press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of ungreased 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour into prepared crust.
- BAKE 1 hour and 15 minutes or until edge springs back when lightly touched (center will be slightly soft). Cool. Chill. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 260), Total Fat 29g (Saturated Fat 16g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 500mg, Total Carbohydrate 40g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 27g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 130%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.