Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) package pound cake mix
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cake mix, 1 egg, butter and 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice in large bowl until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into bottom of 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk; beat in remaining 2 eggs, pumpkin, remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well. Pour over crust; sprinkle with nuts.
- BAKE 30 to 35 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 110mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 11g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 30%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.