Praline Custard Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) Classic Crisco® Pie Crust, single crust
- PRALINE SAUCE
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. WHISK sweetened condensed milk, milk, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into pie crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until custard is set in center. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- COMBINE brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and milk in saucepan over medium heat. Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Pour over cooled pie. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 190mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.