Pistachio Pineapple Dessert
- Yield: 12 to 15 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- 2 cups shortbread cookie crumbs (about 30 cookies) or vanilla wafer crumbs (about 50 wafers)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant pistachio flavor pudding mix
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 cup (1/2 pt.) heavy cream, whipped
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press firmly into bottom of ungreased 9-inch springform pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Bake 8 to 10 minutes. Cool.
- BEAT cream cheese in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk, lime juice and pudding mix until smooth. Stir in pineapple. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into prepared pan.
- CHILL 6 hours or overnight. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of recipe), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 26g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 380mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 40g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.