- Yield: 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 oz.) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- HEAT oven to 425ºF. Bake pie crust 8 minutes. Remove from oven. Reduce oven temperature to 350ºF.
- BEAT eggs in large bowl. Add sweetened condensed milk, melted butter, pineapple and pineapple juice. Mix well. Pour into partially baked crust.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 11g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 57g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 46g), Protein 10g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 20%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.