Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream Dessert
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup toasted coconut, divided
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, milk and pineapple juice concentrate. Spoon into 9 x 9-inch baking pan. Cover. Freeze 2 hours or until almost firm.
- BREAK frozen mixture into small chunks. Place in large chilled bowl. With mixer, beat until smooth but not melted. Stir in 3/4 cup toasted coconut. Return to pan. Cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.
- SCOOP into dessert dishes. Garnish with 1/4 cup toasted coconut.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 410 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 68g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 71g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 30%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.