Peanut Butter-Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
- Yield: 36 brownies
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Bake-Off® Contest 44, 2010 Finalist
- 1(18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 EGGLAND'S BEST eggs
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 bag (8 oz.) Heath® milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup Hershey's® milk chocolate baking chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350° F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
- Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2010
- Eggland's Best is a registered trademark of Eggland's Best, Inc.
- Heath® and Heath® Bits ‘o Brickle® are registered trademarks of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
- Hershey’s® is a registered trademark of The Hershey Company, Hershey, PA, 17033
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 brownie of 36), Calories 240 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.