Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
- Yield: 10 servings
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 0 Minutes
- 2 (1 oz.) squares semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (6 oz.) prepared graham cracker pie crust
- PLACE chocolate squares in large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave in additional 30 second intervals, stirring until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- ADD sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter to melted chocolate. Stir until well blended. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- FREEZE overnight. Garnish as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 360 (Calories from Fat 170), Total Fat 19g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 44g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 37g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.