Peanut Butter and Jelly Fudge
- Yield: 64 squares
- Nutrition: See Below
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1/4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 cups white baking chips, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped cocktail peanuts
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 3 tablespoons Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 to 6 drops red food color
- LINE 8-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- HEAT 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat,
stirring often, just until beginning to bubble. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 cup white chips, mixing until melted and smooth. Stir in peanuts and almond extract. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Chill.
- HEAT remaining sweetened condensed milk, jam, lemon juice and food color in 2-quart heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring often, just until beginning to bubble. Remove from heat. Stir in remaining white chips, mixing until melted and smooth. Spread evenly over peanut butter layer. Chill 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan using edges of foil. Trim edges from fudge. Cut into 64 squares.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 piece of 64), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 15mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.